Friday 25 October 2013

Amazing Win by Petra

Amazing Win




Once,I was in my Gazebo.Trembling in fear,People screaming in excitement,But that was just a background.Watching one of the teachers with two blocks in her hands ready to crash them together.Children,In lines waiting for the sound of the two blocks smashed together which will let them go free.SMASH!

Off the children go Sprinting to be the one to win.
The children at the front get tired and they slow down.
The tiny little kid at the back Sprinted to the front of the fast people and
BOOM! He has won.Kids silent and with excitement everybody started to clap.

A tornado,Drifting in my stomach round and round and my stomach goes  BANG! When I hear one of the teacher’s calling “ALL THE 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS TO THE STARTING LINE”.Shaking,It was hard to walk.Lining up
at the starting line.Staring at the finish line.I could hear my heart beating as fast as a bee.Bang!,Off we go,Sprinting as fast as the wind.



This race is different everybody is sprinting but nobody was slowing down in the front but I came fifth place.I wait for the finals
to finish and it was time for the points to see witch house won.
BENGHAZI -867 TUBRUK-975 ALAMAIN-985 AND TRIPOLI -1327”Says the teacher with the microphone.We jump in the air like we have won a million dollars.After that it was home time and everyone went home.                         




  The end!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment